Monday, October 15, 2012

Boo-ed!! How fun!!






So excited to be getting back into the swing of things! Conferences nearly done, out of town weekend fun has been had...just an avalanche of laundry and grocery planning/shopping ahead of me. But, THIS is sooo much more fun!!

In my blogging absence I've been quadrupled boo-ed...so, here's my best shot at Boo!

Activities/Books

I adore this book by Mo Willems. Leonardo is the sweetest little monster, though he wants to be scary. The illustrations and word placement are so powerful. If you've never read it I highly recommend it!

I'm a huge fan of Kelley at Teacher Idea Factory. Have you seen her adjective pumpkins centers? She's always full of great ideas.


Learning With Mrs. Leeby
Mrs. Leeby has a super cute freebie for syllable counting on TpT. I am happy to be one of her new followers! You should go follow her, too.


The lovely bloggers who boo-ed me:


Susan at TGIF...Luh-uh-uhv her TpT stuff and her blog. I am weirdly stalker-ish of her, actually. Maybe since I admit it it's not scary to her? Have you seen her new-ish "All About Books" writing workshop unit? Deep love. I just about fell over when I saw that she included my Personal Narrative Unit in her post about her awesome Personal Narrative unit!!

Grab My Button
Cindy at Granny Goes to School...I'm thrilled to be one of her new followers. She's got gads of ideas - a very cool recent post about personal word rings with synonyms for words you'd like you kiddos to retire. Head over and give her a high five!

curiousfirsties.blogspot.com
Maria over at Curious Firsties...she has an amazingly delicious snack recipe over on her current post. We found each other (similar blog names and all) and she is just as sweet as can be. Go give her some love!!

Primarily Speaking
Aimee over at Primarily Speaking...her post about the simple, fun and oh-so-cheap (free money-wise, cheap sweat equity-wise) for a math game called "Walk the Plank" had me running out to Home Depot for a bunch of paint sticks. What a FUN game!!! Show her some love, too. :)

The bloggers I'm Boo-ing...

Leading and Reading
Stacy at Leading and Reading...


First with Franklin


First Grade Fascination


2 cool teachers
Ashley & Monique at 2 Cool Teachers
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Awww! You gave me a shout out! Thank you! I heart you and your blog!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. My firsties adore Mo Willems 'Pigeon' books. I'm thinking I'm going to have to check this one out! Thanks for hopping over to my blog! Can't wait to check out what you have : )

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Thanks for the shout out! I hope your kids love playing Walk the Plank!!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got me!! Thanks for inviting me to the party :) That was a great way to kill a few hours... and probably a few more tomorrow night!

    Rebecca
    First Grade Fascination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up to the "Boo-ed" linky! Such great ideas!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete