Saturday, December 22, 2012

Coming Soon - Shout Out Linky - A Monthly Event

As the year 2012 winds down and you reflect on how the blogging world has inspired you this year, you might think about joining up in the "Shout Out" Linky Party, beginning January 1st.

It'll be a monthly party where you can share how two bloggers inspired you in some way.

Katie Knight of Teacher to the Core fabulousness and I are thrilled to be co-hosting it.


To link up, you'll write a post that gives two different bloggers a shout out. One blogger with more followers than you and the other one with fewer. 

Simple concept, right?

We're posting this now with the hope that it leaves you some time to get your thoughts in order and come back on January 1st for the big Link Up. :)

May your winter break be amaaaaazing and memorable, friends!

14 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'll be back on the first!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this . . . I'll be back for sure. Merry Merry to you :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'll be back to join in! Merry Christmas--Michele @ The Lightbulb Lab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea! I will definitely be linking up! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun! I'll be there!
    --Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am going to love this linky party! Great idea.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to link up! Sounds like a lot of fun!
    I am a new follower!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for a linky! I will link up for sure! I'm sorry I missed the exchange linky! You have a cute blog and blog name!!! I look forward to reading more!
    Kim
    TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea! Can't wait to join :) I can think of so many bloggers that have inspired me!! Can't wait to join tomorrow!

    Ashley
    Primary Teacherhood

    ReplyDelete