Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Featured!! :) Thanks, Dana!

If you've headed over from Dana's blog, WELCOME! Thanks for stopping by! Check out the blog archive or labels on the right side for topics of interest. :) If you like what you see, I'd be honored if you'd follow me. If not, no worries. (I'll actually never know. Well, unless you write a mean comment, but I doubt you'd do that.)

Thanks so much for offering to preview my Building STAR Readers pack! (See post here.) I've sent it out to my "editors" and will eagerly await their feedback. :)

Dana over at Fun in First Grade features different bloggers on Tuesdays...I'm thrilled to be featured today along with two other bloggers. :) Head on over and show Miss Dana and the other ladies some love!
New Teacher Blog Graphic

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your Star Readers pack!! Adorable!!! Great feature today :)

    ~Realistic ;)
    http://realistic-teacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete