Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry & Holly Bloggy Christmas!

Hoping that your holiday season has been full of memory-making! We celebrate Christmas and it's been a memorable one for sure...

In case you're stopping by to learn about the upcoming Shout Out Linky please go to this post. Katie & I would love to have you link up!
 
I had so much fun participating in the Holly Bloggy Christmas Exchange! Thanks so much to Ms. Preppy for organizing!

Grab button for Holly Bloggy Christmas
I got to sendsome of my favorite things to Erika of My Crazy Life. Head over to give her some love! 



My favorite things from top to bottom: a Starbucks giftcard (love me some chai!); turquoise Duck tape; striped mini notebook & colorful pens; dark chocolate with sea salt; pretzel m&ms & a striped scarf. It was lots of fun putting the package together!!!
And, I got to open the gift I received today! It was nice to learn a lesson on delayed gratification! Ha!

My wonderful gift came from the adorable Liz at Teaching in the Valley. She wrote the sweetest little note that put a huge smile on my face. What a cutie pie!

Make sure you give her some love, too!
I absolutely LOVE my gifts!!!! Thanks so much, Liz!

A White Barn chestnut & clove scented candle. It smells ah-mazing...we've had it burning since I opened it. :)

When my daughter saw my polka dot fuzzy socks from Old Navy she about died of excitement. She has similar ones and loves to be a mini-me. So, we've been twins for hours already today. She's already told me that we better wear them to bed tonight. Thanks, Liz, for helping me make more memories with her.

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family also!
    Michele@The Lightbulb Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family photo! :)

    Merry Christmas, Lisa!

    Bren P.
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Lisa! You have a beautiful family that I know is such a huge blessing. Thank you for being such a blessing to me. You make my heart smile! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having a blog hop over at our blog: Here is the link: http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/2012/12/snowed-in-guest-blog-hop-new-year-new.html We would LOVE for you to participate. Thanks for considering. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family photo! That is cute that your daughter was excited for you to have socks like hers!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa! What a beautiful famly, you truly are blessed! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Your Holly Bloggy Exhange buddy, Liz, lives in my area! The name of her blog caught my eye and sure enough, it's the same "valley" in the Phoenix area. I always love finding new bloggers in my area!

    I hope you're having a restful break and getting to spend some time with your two precious little ones.
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the gifts are so cute!
    I love wearing socks to bed:)
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable family picture! I love the fuzzy socks too. Actually anything sock related is great in my book. I love me some knee-highs with cute boots during the day and fuzzy socks at night. That was a big part of my wish list from "Santa" this year. I hope you're enjoying your break!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got chocolate and colorful pens in my Holly Bloggy gift, too! Great minds think alike! :)
    I'll have to check out that candle. It sounds amazing!
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you loved your gifts! Seriously, Bath and Body Works has the best candles!! I also really love the Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief stuff too! Hope you have a wonderful New Years!!
    Liz
    Teaching in the Valley

    ReplyDelete