Friday, February 1

Freebie - Common Core Crunch Sampler

Here's a sampler of pages from my Common Core Crunch - February pack..."a tasty mix of CCSS ELA & Writing Fun."

It is selling really well on TpT but I love the "try before you buy" idea...so these pages will be forever freebies! And, just like all sellers, I'd love your TpT feedback!

I'm already working on March so you can check back in a few weeks for it...Of course, I'll be giving some away when I first put them up so if you are a google follower you'll get to see that post when it's ready.

The pack will be on sale for TpT's "Super Sunday" sale which means you can get it for 28% off thanks to TpT's extra 10% off of my 20%! At just a little over $2, it's a great deal!

If you pin it, can you please leave a comment with the pin number and your email address? I'd love to send you a little treat to say thank you!

Click the either of the first to pictures to download.










1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower, and I love your blog! I just pinned the freebie. Heading over to TpT soon to check out your items! http://pinterest.com/pin/137500594845184936/

    neelykris@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts: