Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Notes & Typo (UGGGH)

This is not from today, but it just makes me smile.
"You're a pro"
first grade style

I haven't opened my Valentines from my students yet...gasp...was too busy celebrating with my own kiddos and...

fixing typos in...

I'm BEYOND dying about it.

Pretty much freaking out.

Imagining the printer ink and laminate and time spent cutting apart the cards.

I FEEEEEL the pain of a job that needs re-done in an already insanely hectic teaching world, which is why I'm so freaked out!!!

I am SOO sorry!

If I sent it to you but did not REsend it to you, can you please email me? (growingfirsties@gmail.com) I will resend.

If you bought it this morning (2/14/13) or before, can you please re-download it AND send me an email at growingfirsties@gmail.com? I will resend it with an additional treat attached.

Sigh.


6 comments:

  1. Never any worries! It happens to all of us!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Lisa! Stop worrying my sweet dear!
    I have a parent helper on Fridays and I am having her whip me up a second batch!
    You are sweet as pie for sharing it with me to begin with! THANK YOU!!!! AND, I just mentioned both of your units on tonight's post!
    Love and HUGS!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe
    Celebrate and Join my 100th Follower Ultimate Giveaway: Skype Author Visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, don't beat yourself up! We're only human and mistakes happen. No one should ever fault you for being human. I make them all the time! Everyone does!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry girlfriend! It happens to everyone! You are so sweet to offer a special treat to people who bought it too! You rock, Lisa!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all make mistakes sometimes. I "fat-finger" things all the time! We wouldn't change a thing about you--even the occasional mistake. Have a fabulous Friday girl!
    Michele
    The Lightbulb Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone makes mistakes. Don't beat yourself up!! Have a great weekend!!

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete