Thursday, February 7

Self-Evaluation Freebie

For our upcoming parent-teacher conferences, the parents will be scheduling their conferences using an online tool.

I have mixed feelings about it...(parents scheduling their own conference)...as in...there are certain folks who I'd rather not have scheduled in my last (or first) time slot.

And, it's not necessarily because they're difficult to work with...sometimes it's that they're so darn nice and supportive and fun to talk to that doing the shoo-shoo at the end of the night is SUPER hard.

Also, my personal preference is to have several slots in a row filled up, followed by a potty and catch up break, followed by several slots in a row filled up and then buh-bye.

Not so much a fan of conference, break, conference, break, conference, break, etc.

If they're scheduling themselves I can't really do it that way.

Guess we'll just have to do it and hope that we'll get the opportunity to give feedback afterwards. It's never too hard to come by my opinions.

Our third quarter conferences are optional...either the teacher or the parent can request the conference.

You might be interested in this conference self-evaluation freebie...it has two sides, two versions...one version includes Quarter 1 2 3 4 in the upper right corner, the other version does not.

How does your school schedule conferences? 

You can get the freebie by clicking the first picture. If you're willing to take a moment to leave me some TpT feedback, I'd be super-dee-duper grateful.



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh I love this! This will be great for my students. Thank you!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! We do student-led conferences for our second round of conferences and this will be a perfect addition to the things our kiddos share with their families.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jenn

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this freebie! This will be a quick and easy way to get a read from the kids themselves. I will definitely be using this next quarter. Awesome!

    ❁ Kate
    Purely Paperless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I can't wait to use this next quarter!!

    ReplyDelete

© Growing Firsties. All rights reserved.
Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig