Sunday, February 10

Valentine Note Freebie + Winner!

I absolutely KNOW I saw a photo similar to this on a blog recently. But it was a chalked-in speech bubble on a black chalkboard with "I love you!" wiped off the chalk with something wet.

I have searched blogger and pinterest and google for QUITE a while to find it and I just can't.

Please help if you know where this came from.

Must. Give. Credit.

At any rate - I modified it for my class and you can have it, too! Just click right here or on the first picture.

My class loved getting their pictures taken!


This freebie is featured in the incomparable Laura Candler's site Corkboard Connections...you can find LOADS of February freebies by clicking the picture below!

The winner of:


is Cathy Lien! Congratulations!

I am still in awe to have been teamed up with these amazing talents for the giveaway:
Sour Apple Studio



5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Lisa! I'd say it qualifies as a craft! You go girl!

    I know the pin you're talking about but can't find it either. I'll keep my eye out for you!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is super cute! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I wanted to send you the presidents unit. I didn't see your email. If you shoot me an email to flyingintofirst@gmail.com I can send it over!
    Thanks
    Latoya

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts: