Saturday, March 23, 2013

TBA Freebie Friday & Common Core Crunch - April

Freebie Fridays


I am thrilled to be linked up with Teaching Blog Addict for Freebie Friday!!!

Common Core Crunch - April is hot off the press and I'm am so thrilled that you guys love it as much as I do!

My kids and I are ser.i.ous.ly addicted to these monthly packs! 

Sometimes my firsties actually CHEER when they see one sitting at their spots for Daily Warm Up. How cute is that?



When you download the Preview, these three pages are free so you can try before ya buy...





If you haven't liked my facebook page yet, you might want to...I love giving things away there! Here, too...but not usually at the same time.

In this monthly pack of April themed 25+ CCSS-aligned ELA printables you will also find pages like these...

Paper options with & without lines to write upon...


I had a SERIOUSLY fun birthday filled with fb flash freebies and a mini-giveaway, too!

Have a fabulous day!

14 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited to check this out. Happy birthday Lisa!!!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Happy Birthday! Can't wait to check in and see what you have! :)

    Nicole
    A Frenzy of Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm so excited that it is your special day :) I hope you have lots of fun and eat tons of cake. Yum! XO

    Hugs,
    Khrys
    Keepin’ It Kool In KinderLand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Have a fabulous day!!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lisa! I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing day.....you totally deserve it!

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Hope it has been a great day : )

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Lisa! I hope it's been a super day!
    Aylin
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by to say Happy Birthday and hello! I just started a blog and would love for you to stop over and check it out! I believe I read that you were from Sussex? I live in Menonmonee Falls! So nice to have another Wisconsin blogger!

    Jenna
    I've Got It Made in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had the best birthday yet! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have the same birthday!!!! Happy belated birthday, Lisa!! :) :) I hope it was just wonderful!!

    Erin
    Little Miss Primary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the freebies, Lisa! The pack turned out great; I {love} the cover! :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete