and, ya know, you'd REALLY die without my posts. Hehehehe.
Here's the deets of this post....A Table of Blog-tents, if you will.
1. Farley (love. her.)
2. Rave Review Writing Workshop pack (& Facebook ONLY giveaway!!)
3. Shout Out Linky for March (just the basics)
Oh my gosh...it was time for me to quit Diet Coke. I have REARRANGED my day around a Mickey D's location...more than I care to admit...daily...nearly. Sigh.
I am trying to be FREE of the pressing need for it as well as looking to have more time in my day (maybe I'd drive 15 mn the wrong direction...one way...without blinking an eye. Maybe.)
And, ya know...the whole aspartame chemical thing is an influence, too.
According to the Days Since app that I downloaded for my (new, fabulous, amazing, fun) iPhone it's been 3 days, 3 hours, 8 mn and 31 seconds since I had one.
People...it feels like FORevER!!!
I'm also not a fan of light or low fat versions of salad dressing, cheese, etc...they just don't taste right to me. Less of the full-fat version is generally the route I take.
My class had a BLAST with our Writing Workshop unit on Reviews & Opinions.
First, we spend some time studying the difference between facts and opinions...
Original reviews for teaching...
One of the student samples...These are handy as mentor or anchor texts for sure! For discussion on what TO and what NOT to do. They are from first graders
Homework page...Super helpful planning page...
Gulp! The Shout Out Linky was supposed to be ready for March 1st! And...it's the 3rd. Eek.
Wanna shout a couple people out and link up?
I need to put together my own Shout Out post before I put the inlinkz thingy-doo...but thought I'd get ya thinkin' about who you want to shout out...
Check back later this week for the inlinkz thingy-doo (that word makes me think of the incomparable beaut-abulous Kelley Dolling of Teacher Idea Factory).
Here are the details:
This Linky Party has 3 components:
1. Link a post where you have given two shout outs to two bloggers that have inspired you. One blogger with fewer followers and one with more followers than you. This seems obvious, but please make sure you give links to those inspiring posts/blogs so others can be inspired, too!
2. Please let the two bloggers you are shouting out know that you're doing so. Leave a comment on their blog - maybe on the post that inspired you or on their post dated closest to when you link up. They'll most likely want to know what it was that inspired you to give them a shout out. :)
3. We love Farley's "Rule of Three" which means that once you link up, please comment on the posts of the two previous bloggers that linked. Then, come back later and comment on the post of the blogger after your link.
See ya later this week!