Friday, March 22, 2013

Hippity Blog Hop FrEeBiEs!

Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on its way!!


Learning With Mrs. Leeby
Thanks so much, Irene, for inviting me to be part of this fabulous hop!!!

You might be here from my crush, Mr. Greg's blog. Love him!

You might be starting here with me. And then ya get to go on to another one of my bloggy buddies next!

Either way...WELCOME!!!!

This sweet little hop works like this...

------->13 stops (EACH with a freebie)

Before giving you my creation, though, I must shout out the lovely digital gurus' work that I used to make my freebie...

The freebie backgrounds are from...

----->Ashley Hughes (TpT Store)
Picture
click pic to head to her blog

and those adorable freebie Peeps are from... 

----->Krista Wallden (TpT Store)
Click pic to head to her blog
K...here you go -
Two literacy centers for you... click the cover to snag it up.



 Each center does have a large header, but they're not pictured...


You may notice a typo in the Plurals recording page, but it's no longer a typo on the actual pdf that you'll be getting.



Thanks for hoppin' by!

Now, head off to the fantast-errific Jennifer Tice at...


Hoppity Smiles - Lisa

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this freebie! So adorable and I really need to teach the sounds of ed. :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This freebie rocks (even without a glass of wine in hand)! Ha! Thank you for your fabulousness, Lisa! You rock my world, girl!

    xoxo
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned your cute freebie for you! Super cute!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC job Lisa!
    Loving this blog hop today!
    Thanks so much,
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kiddos are always needing practice in that skill. Thanks so much for such a wonderful freebie! :)

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy & More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so much I needed to tell you again! Thanks for giving me a Daily 5 choice for today!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this! Then again, I love everything you do! Super adorable (it's gotta be the stripes that are hooking me!?!) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the awesome freebie! Your products are always so adorable and useful! I am going to make this right away!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are truly my hero girl, I just LOVE you! You are fabulous! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful freebie! I am so excited to be a part of this super fun blog hop :)

    Love and HUGS!
    Khrys
    Keepin’ It Kool In KinderLand

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing! This is great!!

    Nicole
    A Frenzy of Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this awesome freebie. I will definitely use it. I pinned your freebie onto my Spring Board. I am a new follower.

    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just grabbed your freebie for the giveaway! The bunnies are too cute! I love these activities! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for sharing! Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great freebie! Snagging this for this weeks literacy centers :) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for linking up your cute freebie with my April Freebie linky party! xo

    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete