Saturday, March 2

Winner and Updated Freebie

Happy Saturday, friends!!!

It's a girl's weekend here at my house...my son and husband are skiing a few hours away. Today my four year old and I got to head downtown Milwaukee to see the play "Pinkalicious!" It was DARling!!!

Note to self, though, try to avoid performances during nap times when your kiddo is dropping their nap...

Alas, what would a day be without some drama? Hehehe.

I decided to give my Fraction Leprechaun Freebie a little update, so if you downloaded it already, make sure you re-download.

Now it includes some writing papers for kiddos to write about the adventures of their leprechaun and you have the option for halves and fourths, too.


After a tiny snafu...I was able to select and verify the Growing Firsties winner of the Life is Better With Friends giveaway...


clip_image002




My rafflecopter winner is the absolutely delightful Julie Marciniak from First Grade Critter Cafe!

First Grade Critter Cafe


Julie, your in-box will be filling up over the next few days. Woot! Woot!

Coincidentally, I recently won HER giveaway and am so excited that rafflecopter returned the favor! Head over and give her some love if you haven't had the chance yet - you WON'T be disappointed!


2 comments:

  1. Lisa!!!
    I am jumping around, all around, hands in the air, fist pumpin!! So happy to be such a lucky winner! Hooray! Thank you so much! From the bottom of my heart, I love ya!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those fraction leprechauns on Covered in Glitter and Glue's site and I had to stop over to say how cute they are! I wish we had time to make them next week. But I definitely will be making them next year. Thanks for sharing!
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts: