Monday, May 6, 2013

Fabulous Feedback & Sale Heads Up



Christina Bainbridge had the wonderful idea for a Fabulous Feedback linky with a fantastic twist...Take a screen shot of some of the fabulous feedback you've received on TpT and offer the person who left the feedback a free item from your store!

So...read on to see if you are a recipient...and then head over to Christina's blog to check out the other blogs in the linky to see if you've won anything from anyone else linked up with Christina.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you! Your support has been incredible! So, in advance of TpT's amazing Teacher Appreciation Sale, for TODAY ONLY, I'm offering this:
Fonts: Kimberly Geswein & Miss Tiina
Background: Sheri K at www.mygrafico.com
If you buy three items today, make sure to email me at growingfirsties@gmail.com with your TpT user name, the three items you purchased and which item you'd like for free. Free item should be equal or lesser value than the lowest priced item. I'll be thrilled to send you your freebie.

Then, you can leave feedback and shop with your credits during the big TpT extravaganza!

My cart is already full, but I somehow keep adding to it. :) Some tough decisions coming my way!

I love Beth's graphic from Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs!!! She'll be getting my business during the sale for sure!

TpT is having a Teacher Appreciation sale on May 6th & 7th so if you see something you like here or anywhere, try adding it to your shopping cart/wishlist now and check out during the sale so you can get up to 28% off! Make sure to use the check-out code: TAD13, though!

That's what I do because it makes my sale day transaction so much quicker!

And -- don't forget that you can earn TpT credits for leaving feedback on your purchases. During two-day sales I usually purchase the most expensive items in my cart, leave feedback for them and go back the next day to buy the rest for even less because the credits get applied. I LOVE to save moola!

The first two fab feedbacks are...


These guys left this feedback for my Building STAR Readers pack which I also love, love, love!!! It truly fits with any reading program and my class as a whole this year does a fabulous job really thinking deeply about their reading....more so than any other years!

If this pack interests you, you can read a whole lot more about it in this blog post. Or, you can click the picture to get to it on TpT!

Robin & kgehring - please check out my TpT store and email me at growingfirsties@gmail.com to let me know what item you'd like me to send you. 

The next Fab feedback is...

Molly left this fun feedback about my Personal Narrative writing unit. You can see a bunch more about it in this post. Or you can click the pic below to see it in my TpT store.

My class this year is filled with amazing writers and I swear it goes back to teaching this specific unit. It laid foundation for reading like a writer (and trying "writers moves" from an published book) and for closely considering audience when writing. I personally adore this unit!

Molly - please check out my TpT store and email me at growingfirsties@gmail.com to let me know what item you'd like me to send you. 

Last, but not least...
Lindsay left this feedback about my Friendly Letter Writing Workshop Unit...which I also really, really love! We had such fun learning about the purpose of letters and how we can tweak the words we choose according to the purpose of what we're writing. My kids are letter writing fools these days and often choose to write a letter during workshop time.

I never really did a big blog post about that pack so I'll include the cover and the preview below..


Lindsay - please check out my TpT store and email me at growingfirsties@gmail.com to let me know what item you'd like me to send you. 

Thanks soooo for the specific feedback, you guys!! Makes a seller's heart sing!

My whole store will be 20% off so with TpT's extra 10%, that means almost a 30% discount. Many other sellers will be doing the same thing and it will be your last chance to save the big bucks for a few months!

Here are some other items that will be on sale...

    


Don't forget to check out the other linked up blogs to see if YOUR feedback is a winner in their stores. :) I'm going to do some checking it out myself, as I do try very hard to leave specific feedback for the items I buy. Crossing my fingers!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?! I Never win anything - you just made my day, Lisa! Thanks!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made my day when I read it! I have been using your letter packet in my room now for the past two weeks. LOVE how you laid out each lesson in a sequential order making it so easy for me to plan what I...or...you told me to do, haha! Amazing!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feedback linky idea! And what great products. I enjoyed that sale too!

    ReplyDelete