Sunday, May 26, 2013

More for Moore


I am honored to have donated Building STAR Readers to two bundles...

Teachers Treasure Chest (closes today)

TpT K-2 Bundle #2 (closes June 1st)

Mel Lloyd-Graphics from the Pond made this graphic

but I soooo want to do "More for Moore." 

I just can't stop thinking about the events that transpired and my heart is hurting for everyone involved.

My heart smiled when I saw that Donna from The Math Coach's Corner is hosting a linky of folks who will be throwing a sale tomorrow, Memorial Day, with all proceeds benefiting the people of Moore.

My sale starts today so proceeds both today and tomorrow will get to the Red Cross, earmarked for Moore, Oklahoma. You can head to my store by clicking right here.

So, if you have any items in your wishlist, check and see over at Donna's blog to see who's linking up....you could get it on sale AND the proceeds will benefit Moore. Win-win!!!

And, bloggers, feel free to snag the graphic above! The fonts are from Kim Geswein. Graphics from Mr. Magician, Ashley Hughes and Sonya deHart.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you are doing to help those in Moore. You're right, it is a win-win for buyers like me! I noticed in your about me that you are from WIsconsin; I am too! (Although I'm living/teaching in Spain right now.)

    Amy @ The Littlest Superheroes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I found you through Miss V's Busy Bee's giveaway!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all of the products people donated to help out Moore. I donated as well.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete