Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bloglovin...I'm joining the party...

A quick post today...as I'm getting ready to enjoy the day with my family...but I am sooooooo late to this party...

Did you know that Google Reader is going away on Monday? 

So, if you haven't started following your favorite blogs on Bloglovin' you might wanna hop to it.

If you'd like to keep listening to my yammerin'....


I have no idea how to undo my wonked up blog with the widget at the top of the page but I did. 

(Well, I know that I chose "Add Widget" from the Bloglovin site, but I didn't know it would look like it does.) Fixed! Whew!

If you would be so kind as to follow me on Bloglovin by clicking the link at the top right that would be so awesome!!!! 

I hope to move that bad boy over to the side as soon as I can get to it!

Can't wait to do a "Thanks for following me on Bloglovin" giveaway once I hit a nice big ol' number!

6 comments:

  1. Hey friend, just wanted to let you know that the widget on top links you to your blog on bloglovin' but the cutesy button takes you to Fun in Firsts' (Jodi Southard's) bloglovin'. Thinking the links got twisted somewhere in the road. Hope you enjoy your Saturday with your family!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsay...you are the best! Thank you! It's all fixed now! (I'm on my mom's Mac and am experiencing a learning curve). :)

      Delete
  2. I just started my blog yesterday and am a little uncertain about what bloglovin is. I follow my blogs on the blog reader. Should I be signing up for bloglovin and following on there instead? I would love it if you would stop by my blog and let me know what you think. Thanks!
    Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veronica! Google reader is going away tonight at midnight, so you'll definitely want to import the blogs you follow to bloglovin....head over there and sign up....it's easy to switch everything over today, but I'm not sure it will work tomorrow. Best wishes!!!!

      Delete
  3. I got smart and transferred all my google blogs to bloglovin' so all my fave are at my fingertips! Thanks for all your great postings and TPT goods! Enjoy your fam and what's left of summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo!!! You are a sweetheart! Thank you, and YOU TOO!!!!

      Delete