Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rave Reviews & Sight Word Freebie

I've been getting some fun TpT feedback on my Rave Reviews pack and thought you might be interested in learning a little bit more about it...

The kids have an absolute blast learning all about and writing reviews. 


Here are a few pics of what's included...










For your freebie today I have three different Sight Word Find, Tally & Graph pages using sight words that are visually similar-ish. Gotta help train those eyes to look all the way through the word. 

If you enjoy it, you might want to read more about my Sight Word Math Packs...Set 1: Graphs & Patterns...Set 2: Coins


Click any pic to download it...



Have a wonderful day, friends! I know I will...I get to meet Barbara Gruener from The Corner on Character...she's in town from Texas and I'm SO excited to meet her!!!!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Can't wait to use it in the upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! It's great! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this pack!!! i have it and did it at the end of the year with my KINDERS and they had a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad! I bet they came up with some hilarious reviews! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the freebie! Do you have a pack of these in your store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Jen...thanks for your interest! I dreamt them up last night and got all kinds of happy about them...so I suspect I'll be making more of them for sure. They are not in a pack yet and I have a few other ideas in the works, so for now they will be included, as a bonus, in September's Common Core Crunch. I may just have to come up with a Sight Word Pack but I need to noodle on a name and what my angle will be...I don't like to do what others have done already. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you thank you! So excited to use the Freebie. Your packs look great too!

    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiiii, Miss Em!!!! I'm so glad you can use the freebie!!!
      Hugs - Lisa

      Delete
  6. Your Rave Reviews pack looks great. I couldn't put it in my cart fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks so much for your sweet words!!!!

      Delete
  7. Loving your resources! We think you'll adore our hundreds of literacy and maths stations at Teacher Brain. Instant downloads!
    http://www.teacherbrain.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great practice pages for sight words. These are perfect for my kindergarteners!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are SO excited to use these; thank you!!!!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited to be in the running for the June Mystery Box. Thanks
    -Robin
    smithrc563@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why are you so creative?! I love everything you come up with and absolutely look up to you :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving the find, tally, and graph!! I am tutoring a couple of firsties this summer and they want more!!! I read another similar comment above - can't wait for these!!
    Julene Hoffman
    jhoffman143@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete