Monday, June 17

Daily Deals Begin Today!

I have been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad blogger the last month.

My life was just extra cray and I just could not keep up.

Enter summer.

Feels like today is my official first day of summer vacay.

Since you guys STILL have sent the sweetest emails and have been such wonderful followers I was trying to figure out how I could say thanks!

I decided to do a sale for 50% off sale five days straight (one item per day)...

I will not be having another sale like this for QUITE a while (several months) so if you've had your eye on any of the items that I post this week, it's the best time to buy.

Today's sale has officially begun!

Building STAR Readers is my MOST favorite (and priciest) product! 

You can read more about it and see TONS more previews in this post. That post has had thousands of views, which is very exciting to me. I am SO proud of it!

Click the picture above to get to it on TpT. 

FYI - since TpT allows a maximum discount of 20% off...I have to go in manually to change the price. I'll do this when I wake up each morning. So, each sale will be approximately 24 hours long, give or take a little while here and there...based on when I wake up. It is summer and all.

And...if you leave me TpT feedback it will help my superstitious side...check out how my feedback number under the stars.

Ew. 

Today's Freebie...

I am a bit in classroom decoration mode so I made a bunting that says "Target" in three different black/white combos. Each piece of the bunting is a half page triangle. I haven't put mine together completely yet, but I'll be putting the final product up on my bulletin board where I list the Learning Target (I can...) for the day in Reading/Writing Workshop.

I have the whole word done in three different patterns...here's a sample of each pattern. You can print just the pages you like...or even alternate. Click the first pic to upload from Google Docs.

I'll post a pic of my final product when I finish it up.



Enjoy!


Check back tomorrow!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Welcome back to bloggyland friend! Enjoy that summer vacation of yours!

    What a great sale! That pack looks fabulous! You are at 667 now so you should have good luck coming your way!

    Thanks for the great freebie! It just makes me want to go to the Target dollar spot now haha!

    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crack me up, Miss Ash!!! :) And...I plan to spend oodles of time at the Dollar Spot!

      Delete
  2. I love this idea! Your products are all SO good!! I feel like I've dropped off the bloggy planet lately. Since summer is here, we should have more time to pick it up.... unless we're busy playing in the sun! I hope you're doing well my friend.
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your Fab Five sale! I love the Building S.T.A.R. Readers pack. I'm looking forward to what other goodies you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete

© Growing Firsties. All rights reserved.
Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig