Wednesday, June 19

Personal Narrative & Data Binder Freebie

I love, love, love this pack! (Yes, I've said that about all my products...but I really do mean it! My creations are like a part of my heart and I truly love them!) The fact that they are useful and enjoyed by others is SUCH an incredible feeling, folks!

This pack is a Writing Workshop Unit that I love to begin the school year with. Here are tons of pics of what it includes (since I didn't do a full blog post about it)...

At the heart of the unit is where writers come up with their ideas...and we begin with a Life Web. There's a student and teacher sample for all the elements of the Life Web.



After the Life Web comes the planning box pages for each part of the Life Web...again including teacher and student samples.














For generating more ideas, there are also two versions of a Strong Feelings web...(no student/teacher samples, though...sorry...these were a later addition to the pack). One web has four feelings already inside, the other web is empty for students to fill in their strong feelings.

This Writers' Details chart was a later addition, too. I loovvvveddd having it in my class for when kids are stuck for ideas. This chart is included in this pack but is also available separately in my TpT store.


In addition to the above, there are pages of Teacher Notes/Lesson Plan Outline and some other gems, too. It was the first product I ever listed...it's my best seller and I am still super proud of it!

Thanks for hanging with me, friends! For your freebie today, I have a variety of Data Binder Covers...I wanted a cute cover for my Data binder and played around with a variety of new backgrounds, here's a few of the options...click any of the pics to get to it on Google Docs...





6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebies this week! You always have the cutest stuff! Wanted to let you know when I clicked on the picture for the freebie, your Building STAR Readers pack came up instead of the data binder covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch, Julie! Shoot me an email at growingfirsties@gmail.com, please! I'd love to send you a treat!

      Delete
  2. Just scooped it up on TpT!!! Thank you so much for the 50% off deals this week. You are amazing!
    -Mo
    More Than Math by Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You are quite amazing yourself, Miss Mo!!!!

      Delete
  4. My kiddos writing has improved...because if YOU! THANK YOU! Wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts: