Saturday, July 20, 2013

In Loving Wisdom...

I heart Deb Thomas over at Fabulously First! She is one of the most thoughtful, helpful and resourceful bloggers in the blogisphere!

So I wasn't surprised when I saw her put together this linky...designed with new teachers in mind.

She's even offering a $25 TpT gift certificate to help you out!!!!

Though it would do me quite well to follow folks advice myself....

She posed this question...

In loving wisdom, what advice would you give to new teachers just starting out?

Here's my thinking...


Head over to Deb's Linky to enter her giveaway if you're a new teacher & to find some other amazing words...no matter your years of experience!

I know she'd love it if you'd link up, too!

And...if you'd like to enter the July Mystery Box Giveaway for $60 worth of FUNNNNN, click the pic below...

4 comments:

  1. Taking care of yourself is super important! I feel, as teachers, we are so busy taking care of others that we forget about ourselves.

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice! It's hard to leave things at school and accept that your to-do list will never be empty, but balance is so important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that to a child everything is a big deal. Try not to overlook their feelings and how the are growing and learning socially not just academically. We get overwhelmed with the academic requirements placed on us and sometimes forget the other very hard aspects of school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sign! I am going into my 18th year as a teacher and I can say, I feel like a new teacher each year- whether it is new curriculum, new grade level, new school or what! I do like it though because it makes me feel fresh and new! I do have a hard time with the balancing my work and my family of three active kids! My motto for the last several years is "Work smarter, not harder!"

    ReplyDelete