Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday ---- Volume Levels

I'm linking of with Cara's wonderful Throwback Thursday Linky today with a post that I found because even though we don't go back until the end of August, I'm starting to...don't throw tomatoes...get a weensy bit into BTS mode. (Back To School)

Am I the only one or are you a little bit with me?

With that being said, I peeked at my August posts and found this one that I thought I'd share....maybe you're getting into BTS mode, too.

Here goes...

*************************************************
Originally posted on August 5, 2012...my second EVER blog post!

I've seen some pretty fantastic volume level charts on some of the blogs. Hadar from Miss Kindergarten has them on this post. They're also on Katie's from Little Warriors on this post.

My craftiness has changed (drastically) since I had children, but the desire to create is still pretty strong. Projects that I can do in one (or two) sittings appeal to me. So does cute! So, I recently bought some fab backgrounds, frames and clip art from a variety of fabulous designers (go to the bottom of the post to see who) and wanted to make some of my own. 

--------------------------------------------
Picture insertion from today, not August, 2012...to show the additional version...


--------------------------------------------------------







Click here to get to it on TpT.

And, the cutie patootie digital stuff I've purchased recently have come from:
Mygrafico - Digital Arts and Crafts Store digitalbakeshop.com



*************************************
Update:
Since then, I've also made a few more designs...

A black and white series that can be found by clicking here...



A brights series that can be found by clicking here...





Thanks for joining me on this throwback post! I'd love to hear how you manage voice levels in your classroom!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE these! During my student teaching, the school district I was in used this!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I am so glad you added the level "0" posters...that is what we use school-wide. Can't wait to download.

    Kristina
    MRS. Z & COMPANY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute Lisa. I love looking back and then revamping things ---so adorable.!!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge fan of your work :) Recently purchased some items from your sale last month and just started my own blog (well trying here lol). I love all your cute voice level charts... I was just wondering, I'm only a 2nd year teacher, how do you enforce the voice level charts? I kinda had this stop light thing in the beginning of the year last year - but it faded quickly :-/ ~Cara Lee http://sweetlifeofcaralee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is a great idea. Can't wait to download.
    On another topic, do you have a personal laminator? Can you recommend one for at home laminating for some of these games I am buying on TPT and freebies kids will use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the different colors you used for the volume posters. They are a great idea.

    Your Newest Follower,

    Jordan

    Sweet Little Things

    ReplyDelete