Wednesday, July 3, 2013

TpT Star Spangled Store Sale

We'll be busy having all kinds of family fun, but wanted to stop by quick to let you know I'll be joining a bunch of bloggers to throw a little sale from July 4th-7th.

Don't you love the sweet graphic? It's made by my sweet friends over at Fluttering Through First Grade.
My cart is already full and I'm looking forward to making purchases!

A few pics of some of the fun we've been having...
Turtle races!!!! The kids love the games!

Zach, on a post-dinner kayak cruise...first time he got to paddle on his own...growing up.

6 comments:

  1. Can I use this image to promote my sale?

    Brandi

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandi!!!
      I borrowed it, with permission, from my sweet friends over at Fluttering Through First Grade. They are lovely and I'm sure they would let you use it....maybe stop by and ask first?

      Smiles - Lisa

      Delete
  2. Your kids are so cute!! Isn't summer the best? Happy 4th Friend!

    Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete