Sunday, August 18

Dirty Girl...Manicure...Bundles...TpT

Have you ever done a Dirty Girl mud run?


I did it with a bunch of friends from school yesterday and had a BLAST!!!

Even got a Dirty Girl Manicure.

Who knew it could be fun to swim and trudge through mud and all sorts of obstacles?

Can't wait for next year!!! Already planning the outfits, hehehe.

Despite the Dirty Girl yesterday...I was able to load two bundles on to TpT for you! Thanks so much for your sweet emails and your patience...

In case you want an easy way to get to them, just click the pics...



My whole store is on sale...including the Bundles! DON'T FORGET to use the code BTS13 at checkout, though!! (I forgot to during the last sale! Gah. At least it went to support other teachers, but I basically hollered when I realized my mistake.)

Anyhoo...here are a few more product covers with links to them in my store...








And now, off I go to make progress on my TpT wishlist WITH the code...hehehe!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I had NEVER heard of mud runs until recently! My daughter-in-law & my daughter are doing the "TOUGH MUDDERS" in Lake Tahoe,CA in September! They have been training like crazy & are SOOOOO excited! I love the MANI!!! I will can't wait to see theirs at the end! HAHAHA Congrats! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, Wendy!!! Tough Mudder is TOUGH, I hear! :) Dirty Girl is fun and silly...more my speed. :) It was so much fun to do it with friends!!!

      Delete
  2. You go girl! I'm doing a mud run in November and have heard they're so much fun! No hardcore marathons here. Let's go play in the dirt!!!

    ~Christy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a fun race! I love it! The best part about races are the outfits! haha!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dirty Girl run looks like so much fun and your units look amazing!

    I hope you have a fantastic new school year, sweet friend!

    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a really fun time and I must say, even covered with mud you look GREAT! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts: