Wednesday, August 14

Drumroll...Big Announcement!

You may have seen these teasers out on facebook lately...
     

Those adorable graphics were made by the lovely Faith Wheeler over at 1st Grade Fantabulous.

Well...today's the 14th...and it's 3:00 Eastern....which means it's go-time!

The amazing Latoya Reed over at Flying Into First Grade got us started and...

What fun we've been having...

a dynamic group of first and second grade teachers...

working hard to put together this...



a collaborative blog!!!

We're celebrating our launch with three bits of cool-licious-ness...

1.) B2S Tips

(One from each blog member)


Here's my tip....

Cuz, friends...pretty much anything not nailed down (chips, cookies, chips....) will be consumed when I get home from work if I don't have this tip taken care of...

I want to eat healthy, but with that "teacher tired" that you get at B2S time...if it requres any work at all...I just CAN'T do it....

Having pre-made meals and pre-cut veggies & fruit saves me.

When I do it.

Ha.

2.) Quick Print Freebie eBook via Google Docs!

(One page contributed by each blog member)


Graphic by my buddy Katie Knight over at Teacher to the Core.

Here's my submission...
There are 19 other easy print one page freebies in the ebook...it is AMAZING!!

3,) Swag!

3 winners will be happy to win either...

$50 gift card to TpT or

$50 gift card or

A bundle of 1st or 2nd grade goodies (winner chooses)

So...

grab a beverage,

head on over,

feast your eyes,

snag some goodies

and

enter to win!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Sounds like fun ... looking forward to checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and freebie!! I have a random question for you though!! :0) I am planning my daughters birthday and have seen that owl clipart in several places that I'd love to use for her invitations. Can you please point me in the right direction for it? I have searched and searched the internet and etsy for this and cannot find it! The birthday theme is bright rainbow colors and owls and this fits perfectly (if only I can find it!)

    Thanks,
    Courtney
    courtni_con@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVVVVE Crystal's work!!! She is The Library Fox on TpT. Here's the link to her Doodle Owls...make sure you check out the rest of her cute store, too!
      Doodle Owls

      Delete
  3. Y'all are so sweet! Thanks for the shout out, Lisa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are so sweet! Thanks for the shout out, Lisa! :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Growing Firsties. All rights reserved.
Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig