Monday, August 12

Follow Up & Heads Up

So...what kind of blogger hosts an Extravaganza and then leaves town for the weekend before wrapping up loose ends?

Um.

Me.

Had underlying guilt while I was having an amazing time with my cousin and her fabulous fam. The drive made me a little batty thinking about how much I wanted to get on blogger! (Well...my little ones made the drive a little batty, too.)

But it was a busy enough weekend (on top of the long drive) that I just couldn't wrap up the loose ends...

Now I did, though...AND I have a super exciting, uber-flirty sneak peek...a total tease...but hoping it gets you curious enough to pop back here on Weds afternoon.

K...with that said...


And...in follow up to the Extravaganza...


Check your email, ladies!

And...

Thank you SO much for participating in the Extravaganza, everyone!!!

Exciting stuff will be happening this week, so I hope you keep popping back. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait until Wednesday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry- between you and some other bloggers, I'm chomping at the bit to get to Wednesday! :-)

    Erica
    Blooming In First

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts: