Wednesday, September 4

Football Frenzy Freebie!


Had to snag this gem off of Cara's fb post.

LOVE it!!!!! (and HER.)

Definitely sums up my first week of school with kids!

On a happy note, the temps have been in the 70s so far this week, which means my classroom is in the 80s.

I'll take it!!!

Despite epic levels of tired, in an insomnia-soaked craze, I had a bit of a creative streak and decided to make a no-prep, printable freebie for you guys...

So...here ya go...

Come to think of it - this will be great for the Super Bowl, too!


Would so love your TpT feedback if you do download it. :)

If you happen to like this type of printable, you can find all kinds of ELA printables in my Common Core Crunch packs...

Here's what September looks like...you can check out a post about it right {here}...

When you download the Preview of any Crunch pack, it includes 3 try-before-you-buy freebies...

If you'd like to check out what others are saying about it, take a peek at the feedback tab on its product description page over on TpT.

Click the cover pick to get there or right {here}.

Smiles -
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. My classroom is also in the 80s. I am one of the only non-AC'd classrooms in my building. I'm sweating with ya! :)

    Sara
    Primary Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this uber-cute freebie! This will be perfect to fill my Friday afternoon!
    Stacy

    Second Grade Signpost

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ready for some football! This is perfect, Lisa and will grab those sport-o boys we have. Happy Friday to ya!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete

© Growing Firsties. All rights reserved.
Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig