Monday, November 4

My Truth: Monday...Becoming a Teacher


It's my first time linking up with Denise over at Sunny Days in Second Grade and I can't wait to check out the other folks!

She does a My Truth Linky every Monday with a different topic - How fun and clever!

Today's, as you see, is about how you became a teacher...sometimes I STILL can't believe that I spent all that time trying to become an actuary!!! I mean, no digs on any actuaries...it just is definitely not me! :)

Now...you go link up...I wanna read YOUR truth. :)


3 comments:

  1. An actuary??? I can barely add without some serious thought
    Just joking but not really ;)
    It is fun to see everyone's journey
    Shuna
    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calculus, Stats and Computer Science, Actuary??? So many words that make my brain hurt! I'm glad you came to your senses. I'm just kidding! Its fun to hear other peoples stories!

    Marcy
    Saddle Up For 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actuaries do what exactly?? So glad you switched to teaching- I know what that is! It's the best job in the world!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts: