Friday, November 15

Proud Mama Moment, Immature Joke & Goodwill Treasures in Five for Friday

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!! Woot Woot WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

1. This girl is meeting-ed out!
Here's a wee bit of what my week felt like...
Funny Workplace Ecard: We will continue having lots of meetings until we find out why no work is getting done.

2. My son's cursive practice just warmed my mommy heart.
HA!!!! Typical boy!!!

Sooooo....what do you call a teacher who doesn't...ummmm...pass gas...in public??

A Private Tutor.

Have no idea where he gets his immaturity??

3. I'm posting over at Primary Chalkboard today about a daily math routine I lovvvve...There "might" be a freebie.

4. Is it so wrong to want my 5 year old's pjs in MY size?? Owl...chevron...AND they are a $2.99 treasure from our Goodwill hunts...they were brand spankin' new with the Target tags still on them???? Love!

5. Two more nights of conferences next week...while I love connecting with parents (I really, really do!!!)...the havoc it wreaks on my "Life Factory" requires recovery time...grocery shopping, food prep, laundry...you know...cuz you live it, too! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!!!
fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3

12 comments:

  1. It's so true about endless meetings! You're a girl after my own heart for going on Goodwill hunts! I LOVE thrift stores, garage sales and flea markets! I hope you can rest up this weekend for round two of your conferences! I'm heading over to Primary Chalkboard to take a peek at your math routines!

    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treasure hunting ROCKS! So happy you stopped by, Linda!

      Delete
  2. Love the jammies! I got a similar pair at Costco (chevron pants, owl on shirt) and every time she wears them, I'm a bit envious. Ha! As sarcastic as those someecards are, there is always an element of truth. I have definitely had those kinds of weeks! Happy Saturday!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, forgot to mention in my first comment that I got a similar pair of jammies for my daughter. Ha!

    Have a good one!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHaHa! :) Thanks so much for saying hello, Aimee!!!!

      Delete
  4. Those PJs are adorable! I want some too. Good luck getting through the rest of conferences. I have one more day to go myself.

    Have a great weekend!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck right back at you, Becky!!!! We.can.do.this!!!

      Delete
  5. I feel the same way about those meetings!! Love the jammies! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. You son's cursive writing gave me a real laugh... those boys are just too funny. Just wait till he gets to high school - you'll never stop laughing.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sparkly gel pen makes it even funnier to me! Thanks for dropping in, Cindy!!!

      Delete
  7. I have a boy who would totally do the same thing! And I, too, want those pjs! We had conferences for the past two weeks and I swear I was about to lose my mind. It's amazing how much it throws a person off just to work late one night a week!

    Lisa
    Always an Adventure in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts: