FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!! Woot Woot WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
1. This girl is meeting-ed out!
Here's a wee bit of what my week felt like...
2. My son's cursive practice just warmed my mommy heart.
Sooooo....what do you call a teacher who doesn't...ummmm...pass gas...in public??
A Private Tutor.
Have no idea where he gets his immaturity??
3. I'm posting over at Primary Chalkboard today about a daily math routine I lovvvve...There "might" be a freebie.
4. Is it so wrong to want my 5 year old's pjs in MY size?? Owl...chevron...AND they are a $2.99 treasure from our Goodwill hunts...they were brand spankin' new with the Target tags still on them???? Love!
5. Two more nights of conferences next week...while I love connecting with parents (I really, really do!!!)...the havoc it wreaks on my "Life Factory" requires recovery time...grocery shopping, food prep, laundry...you know...cuz you live it, too! :)
Thanks for stopping by today!!!
It is so helpful to parents when we provide strategies and tips for working with their children at home! Their input at Back to School time...
Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! I PROMise I have not been under a rock!!! And, I have MISSED you!!! Well, I love your sweet emails...you guys make me ...
I'm a bit of a nerd-ball, in that I get so excited about printing and prepping a new product...my own or one I've purchased! :) Th...