Thursday, December 19, 2013

January ELA Common Core Crunch

Can I get a Woop Woop?!

January Crunch is ready to go!


After a much needed break, my class will be ready to Crunch it up!

Here's an overview of what January includes...


Don't forget...when you download the preview, there are three FREEBIE pages...kind of a Try It Before You Buy It deal.

January is part of Bundle #2, in case you'd like to purchase January to May at a cost-savings in one fell swoop! It's been on the Top 100 Seller K-2 list on TpT!!!


I've also begun making MATH Crunch packs...click the pic below to check them out on TpT January Math CCC. Or click {RIGHT HERE} to read the blog post about January ELA CCC.


Here are pics of all the pages included this month's ELA pack...

New Years
 



Martin Luther King, Jr...

 

 


Winter...
 

 

 


The rest of the pages are un-themed...but still so helpful...
 

 

 

 

 

You can check out Crunch over at TpT by clicking the cover picture above or by clicking right {HERE}.

And...just a hint...I love giving things away on Facebook...especially when I upload a new product...so make sure you "like" me if you haven't done so yet... :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, how did you find the time to make this pack with all that goes on this time of year? It looks like a great pack!
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, Kelly! You should see my house! :) A big mess! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome, Lisa! Congrats on finishing up the whole year :)

    Angela
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of great activities. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete