Saturday, January 18

FREEBIE Mania - Five for Friday!

We made it, we made it!!

Friday!!!

Of a Full Moon Week!!

Almost all freebies to share this week... :)

1) Y'all supported me into the Top 100 on TpT two weeks in a row a few weeks ago...

I promised a freebie as a way to say thank you!

Wa - La!

It's finally done!!!

 

 

 


2. My nine year old son is too stinkin' cute lately...the boy is OBSESSED with Harry Potter. For a recent 3 hour round trip drive to go skiing for the day, this is what he brought...
At the time, he was about 100 pages into the top book...but wanted to make sure he had enough just in case. Adorable.

3. With the Superbowl coming up (boo...the Packers are not in it)...thought you might want to download this FREEBIE if you haven't already...

4. My friend Emily over at Curious Firsties wrote this AWESOME SAUCE blog post this week about how she teaches her students about fluency...I love the simple genius of it!

And...check out her blog design...she DID IT HERSELF!!!

While you're there, you may want to link up with her linky, too!


5. Valentines Day will be here sooner rather than later and last year I had my students make one of these as their Valentine note to their family...it was a big hit!



Now it's your turn to go link up with Doodlebugs! Wish her a Happy Birthday while you're there! :)

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I love your Valentine card! How did you make the heart? Thanks! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! I cut the heart out of that large roll paper that we store on a chart...freehand...and taped it up to my smartboard after writing on it in Sharpie. :) Nothing too fancy...

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the Valentine's Day idea! I tried downloading the freebies at the top, but the button didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be all set now!! Thanks for letting me know!! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the freebies!!! I love your son's book collection :)

    Bridget
    Literacy Without Worksheets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping!! So happy you can use it!!!

      Delete
  5. Great freebie-our kiddos LOVE your tally mark pages! And your vday card with their pictures is precious! Great ideas!
    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweet girl! I am so excited for you! Top 100? I am not surprised. The passion and love you put into your units is seen far and wide! Your fans love you and your firstie friends are so proud of you!
    xoxoxoxo,
    Julie
    First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa,

    I'm in love with your blog! So unique and creative. Thanks so much for all the freebies. My kiddos are sure to love each one!

    A Classroom Full of Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the adorable standard based activities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your ideas! I downloaded and left feedback:) The Valentine's picture is the perfect way to get the kids excited about writing!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sitting here on my snow day trying to catch up on my blog reading (is that even possible?) I get to this post...and (WHAT!) I am in it!! My heart is racing. Thank you so much! I am so excited by your two week stay in the top 100. That is absolutely amazing and exciting. You are an inspiration.
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the great freebies. Hope you had a wonderful summer.
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete

© Growing Firsties. All rights reserved.
Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig