Sunday, January 5

January MATH Common Core Crunch




I decided to expand my Common Core Crunch collection to include Math packs...I use and ADORE my ELA Crunch Collection and have been wanting some Math ones, too...but just didn't get around to it until break...

My first pack is for January and I'm already working on February!

This month includes:

The Preview file always includes 3 freebies, so you can Try It Before You Buy It....

And...you can by the Bundled set of Math + ELA, too!



If you'd like to peek at the contents of the ELA pack, head over to this blog post {HERE}.

You'll notice that I included coin identification and counting...despite money not being a specific CCSS...it is a very important skill to teach first graders to prepare them for second grade standards on money.

Here are the specific contents for this month...which has the themes of: New Years, Martin Luther King, Jr & Winter.

They are seriously SOOOOO helpful!!! I have used them for....

independent practice

skill-based centers

assessment

homework

sub tub

morning work

There are 26 pages in all...here are pics of some of what's included!



Don't forget to download the Preview over on TpT for your 3 try-before-you-buy-freebie pages!!

You can click the cover picture or click {RIGHT HERE}...to snag it up on TpT.


2 comments:

  1. I just purchased the bundle and honestly, if you were here right now I would hug you! Thanks!
    Lori @
    Bee the Change
    Mrs. Faas’ First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww....your sweet comment makes my day!!! Thanks so much!!!

      Delete

Popular Posts: