Wednesday, April 2

Common Core Crunch - April

My class and I always look forward to the new month...for lots of reasons!!!

The newwww Common Core Crunch being one of them! :-)

And, this month, we're excited that spring is on the horizon...yes, the calendar says that spring began a week or so ago. But...I live in Wisconsin and you NEVER know what weather a day will bring! Especially in spring.

Snow...rain...wind...sun...warm breezes...even 80 degrees on occasion! 

The ELA & Math Packs for April are available as a bundle at a savings.

By the way...the color of the background on the bundle is soooooooo off on TpT. I have NO idea what happened and am not sure how to fix it! I like a pretty cover and am hoping to get it resolved sooner rather than later!

You can also purchase each pack separately. When you download the Preview on TpT it includes 3 Try-It-Before-You-Buy-It FREEBIES. :-)
 

These monthly Common Core Crunch packs have just come in so handy in my first grade world! I use them in lots of ways...

Daily Warm Up

Skill Checks

Homework

Independent & Small Group Practice

Assessment

Sub Tub

We are huge fans in my classroom! We love to "get crunchy!"

This month, here's what is included...

In Math:












And in the ELA pack...









Hope you have fun "getting your Crunch on!

You might like *this post here* about Earth Day (includes another freebie)!

Here's an Earth Day Freebie for you! Just click the pic to download it directly. :)

3 comments:

  1. GGOOOOO Badgers!! Also my alma mater! Even though we live in Rockford, IL, my husband (also an alum) still root for all WI teams! AND we LOVE the Badgers! They have been so fun to watch this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERY SINGLE TIME you post about your Common Core Crunch, I add another item to my wish list…they just look too good to pass up:) I think you should have a CCC giveaway so I could console myself after not winning them by purchasing them all anyway! I need a push to bite the bullet before next school year…mass printing deadline approaching, and all that. You just have the have some of the absolute BEST resources, Lisa!
    SweetSchoolMoments
    P.S…BIG congrats to your Badgers! I had them in the Final Four on my bracket:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new Common Core Crunch packs look fabulous, as ALWAYS!
    Go Badgers!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts: