Sunday, August 17

It's O-Fish-Al...You are going to SHINE in ___ Grade! Freeeeeeebie!

I'm guessing that you're like me, in that you always feel like there's more you could be doing in each and every area of your life.

I'm working really REALLY hard to give myself grace and mercy and to focus on what I HAVE done versus what I have NOT done.

Blogging falls into that category for me...my mind is constantly whirring with ideas and intentions.

However, my real life always needs to come first. And by real life, I mean the people I have relationships with. Not the cleaning or laundry or meal planning. I'm definitely willing to cut corners in those departments.

Cereal for dinner? Sure.

Laundry piled for miles and putting the kids to work on it. Absolutely.


Floors and windows not so clean. Fo Sho.

So...in an effort to focus and savor this last week before I officially go back to school, I'm gonna make this a serious potpourri of randomness...

So I can get rid of the, "You haven't blogged much," thought to just go away! 

Thanks for bearing with me!

To begin with...I have put together some bundles and uploaded them to TpT...thank you for your patience. You guys are soooo seriously the BEST!!!

I've even PRE-BUNDLED my Math Common Core Crunch for the year...so the earlier you purchase it, the more you save - cuz I'm not done with a few of the months.

Based on requests and feedback...this is what I've bundled.

The bigger the bundle, the bigger the discount. :)

All three Reading Workshop Packs...

All months from the ELA Common Core Crunch Series...

And a unique opportunity to pre-purchase and get October through December free! Sept should be uploaded by Tuesday. I so love a great deal and wanted to offer this as a show of appreciation for your loyalty.

Have I mentioned that you guys are the BEST????

Last year you might have snagged up my "You're o-fish-ally" tags...from this post.

But this year I really would like to give my students a bag of goldfish crackers AND a glow stick...but I didn't want to prep two gift tag items...

Then this saying hit me like a ton of bricks...

While I was trying to ignore my daughter's tantrum (she's got a tentative diagnosis of anxiety, so at six years old we are still enduring suffering experiencing tantrums) today.

I quickly left the area and wrote it down on a post-it so I wouldn't lose it later on.

Then, later, instead of making dinner, I whipped them up.

I only need first grade, but I have grades pre-k through 5th grade.

When I printed them on my NEW and amazing color laser printer (purchased on Amazon at a GREAT price), I set the pdf to print two pages on one so that eight smaller tags printed on each page. The pdf is set up for four per page...cuz that's the best I could do while crazily multi-tasking.

Of course I want to share them with you! So just click the picture to download them! :) 

And....it did end up being chicken for dinner...not cereal. :)

12 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! I am sure your kiddos are going to love them, and I am super impressed that after making all those adorable gifts that you still had time to whip up dinner! Wonder Woman you are!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww - you are a sweetheart! Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  2. I think that little lady of yours is just overwhelmed by all the wardrobe choices that she has =D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dang cute! Thanks for sharing the idea.
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I am so glad you like them!! Cheers to you!!

      Delete
  4. Can we add....haven't weeded in quite awhile and grass is getting pretty long. Oops!
    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tags are so cute! I love them....and YOU! Your FB posts about your little spitfire always crack me up AND remind me to pray for you...and HER! :)

    Love you to the moon and back. :)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at you, sweet friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Popular Posts: