Wednesday, July 8

SDE I Teach First - Shared Reading Session Handout


I'm thrilled to be here in Vegas, presenting at SDE for I Teach 1st! My session is called: Digging Deeper into Shared Reading and I'm nervous as all get out, but excited, too!

Growing Firsties

Here's a link to my YouTube channel, where you can view the videos I shared during the presentation, along with a few more. If you find them helpful, please consider subscribing to my channel so you can easily access videos that I add.

Here are the handouts! You can click below to access them from google drive.

If you'd like the Reading At Home & Word Solving Strategies pages super crisp and clean, you can download just those pages by clicking the picture below:
Growing Firsties Beanie Baby Strategies Word-Solving in Reading


Also, if you were at my session, please leave a comment below telling me where you're from! Thank you for coming!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! When I went to download the pages only 1 (which I believe is the first page) came up. I would love the others!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, geez, Amanda! I'm sorry!!! It should be all fixed by now.

      Delete
  2. Looks fantastic! Good luck with your session.

    Jem
    Jem's Bright Buttons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the other pages available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Hello! I'm sorry about the mix-up!!! It should be all fixed now. Thank you for your interest!!!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing! Wish I could be there.
    teaching the littles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I attended your Shared Reading session in Las Vegas last week! I'm from Danbury, Texas, but teach in Pearland, Texas (just south of Houston). You did a great job. I appreciate your sharing the information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming, Patti!!!! Your time is valuable & I am honored you spent it listening to me!

      Delete
  6. Oh my sweet friend...you are AMAZING. My heart was so sad to not be there cheering you on but I was praying for you and KNOW you ROCKED it! Thank you so much for sharing the hand-out and your videos. I am glad I got to sneak in your room and see you in action. Hopefully, I can hug your neck next year. Love you to the moon and back.

    Blessings,
    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome resources!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts: